Thank you so much for choosing to support Humanity & Inclusion UK. Every gift, large or small, has a real and positive impact on the lives of disabled and vulnerable people we work with all over the world.
Our Fundraising team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to our supporters, without whom Humanity & Inclusion’s work would simply not be possible.
Therefore when you choose to support Humanity & Inclusion UK, we promise to:
- Use your donation wisely and responsibly. Respect your wishes regarding how your donation is spent.
- Thank you for your support appropriately and quickly.
- Not sell or rent your personal details to other third party organisations in the UK.
- Deal with your personal information in confidence and store it securely.
- Never subject you to undue pressure in any form.
- Keep you updated on how your support helps disabled and vulnerable people.
- Endeavour to always abide by your preferences on how and how often we communicate with you.
- Be transparent in all our communications with you.
- Keep administration costs to a minimum.
- Be available if you have any enquiries and respond honestly and as promptly as possible.
Humanity & Inclusion UK has made a public promise to adhere to best practice, honesty, transparency, clarity and accountability in all fundraising activity, enabling you to give with confidence.
We hope that our donor promise will build trust and confidence in charitable giving and, ultimately, encourage more people to provide vital support for disabled and vulnerable people all around the world.
We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator, which sets and maintains the standards for charitable fundraising, aiming to ensure that fundraising is respectful, open, honest and accountable to the public. We are committed to complying with its Fundraising Promise and the Code of Fundraising Practice. We are also an organisational member of the Institute of Fundraising.
Should you have any concerns about the way that we fundraise, we have a robust complaints process. We encourage you to get in touch with your feedback. And, if you are unsatisfied with the way we handle your concerns, you can also contact the Fundraising Regulator.
For more information on how to make a complaint, please read our complaints policy (pdf, 32kb).
Get in touch
If you have any queries about supporting HI or would like to change your communication preferences, please contact our Supporter Care team.
Tel: 0330 555 0156
Text Relay: 18001 0203 696 2750